Average Cost Of Hair Transplant
Average Cost Of Hair Transplant Hair loss is the most really important problem that many people suffer. Hair loss problem relies on many hereditary factors, stressful situations, some kind of traumas. Many people experience this problem and want to come up with accurate solutions; therefore some hair transplant techniques are developed. People pay attention to the price of the treatments as well. Knowing the average cost of hair plant is significant for this reason.
Generally, men have hair implantation operation, but women rate who have the operations increases day by day. There are many techniques, but DHI and FUE Hair transplant are the ones preferred by patients. DHI stands for (Direct Hair Implantation). As the name suggests, hair transplantation is done direct. It means there is no waiting time. After the extracting of hair follicles, hair follicles (grafts) transplanted into the target area on the scalp without waiting any minute. It has been very popular lately. DHI has a big advantage. The process is operated by a special pen whose name is ”Choi”.
How does ”Choi pen” play role in DHI Hair Transplant?
Choi implanter pen technique means doing two works concurrently. Firstly, hair follicles are extracted from the donor area, and they are implanted into the target area where the transplantation process will be made. While two jobs are being done, they are done simultaneously thanks to the special Choi pen. Choi pen is a very special pen designed with great precision and attention. Just as hair implantation is done, the surgeon loads hair follicles taken from the donor area into the special implanter pen, later he implanted them into the area. This happens at the same time. Choi pens are expensive and special production. The average cost of the hair transplant is questioned when seen the importance of this pen. This process is different from other hair transplant techniques. Choi pen makes the DHI Hair Transplant more expensive than other hair implantation techniques. DHI is used more than the FUE technique.
What is the difference between DHI and FUE?
While looking for the best answer to learn the average cost of hair plants, patients want to find the best treatment for them. As mentioned at the very beginning of the article, DHI (Direct Hair Implantation) and FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction). There are some differences between them. Now you will learn general differences.
- The most important difference in the DHI hair transplant method about the transplantation process. In the Direct Hair Method (DHI), the extraction of hair follicles and the transplantation process occurs simultaneously with a special ”Choi” pen. In Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE), but there is a canal opening process. The hair follicles collected from the donor area are placed into the channels. It is not necessary for DHI to open a channel.
- In DHI, Choi pen contributes to being the survival rate of the hair follicles more due to the fact that there isn’t a waiting process. In FUE, hair follicles wait outside of the scalp, the surgeon does his job manually.
- Because of being used Choi pen with paying special attention in the implantation process and not being waiting duration, implanted hairs look like just natural hairs. When someone looks at your hair, he will probably realize them to be implanted hairs.
- You don’t have to worry about bleeding, stitches in the DHI. Because there isn’t an opening canal process or using micromotors. All process is done by Choi implanter pen.
- In the DHI technique, surgeons don’t have to shave on the scalp, they just shave the donor area in contrast to FUE. In FUE, the whole of the hair needs shaving by the surgeons.
What do patients face after the hair transplantation operations?
At first, you have to confine your daily routine. Not being using alcohol is a very important point that has to be minded. It harms your recovery time after the operation. It may also continue to the process unstable. There will be some potential problems if you use alcohol. That won’t be good for you. You shouldn’t drive for the first a few days. You should give a break to your sports activities. Provided that they are strenuous, they may give you harm. On day 7-14, you may see some pinkish or redness in your new implanted hairs. The pinkish appearance of your hair may last a few days. You should be never anxious when you feel any pain. Especially, you have the possibility to feel some pain during the treatment. If it happens, your doctor should recommend that you take some relieving pills or antibiotics. Also, you may see the falling out of your implanted hairs at the very beginning of your recovery. This is called shock loss scientifically. When you have faced with this problem, you should know that shedding of the hairs is not an end; on the contrary, new hairs will start growing. You may experience problems like that; thus, you shouldn’t worry about them. They happen by the nature of the treatment.
What are the main agents creating the cost of hair implants?
The average cost of hair transplant changes from technique to technique. FUT, FUE, DHI are the options. FUT is used least today. FUE and DHI are the most preferred. Their qualifications are categorized above. You should be careful at which you opt for your correct surgeon. Their properties are very important for hair plant operations and patients. You should abstain from inexperienced doctors. They have to do their job very diligently especially while they are implanting new hairs. Clinics, where you will have the operation, have to be equipped with necessary and adequate materials also. The surgeon who will carry out the process has to relieve his patient. This must be the first principle.
Our clinic provides the comfort you want. There are different factors that create the average cost of hair transplant. Patients deserve to know how much hair transplant techniques cost. This leads to an increase in the amounts to be paid. The factors that are mentioned from the beginning to the end of the article cause the average cost of hair transplant to be determined. If you want to learn the exact price or the answer to your questions, please contact us.