Does Transplanted Hair Last Forever? After hair transplantation, after the hair follicle is added and removed, the hair moves in the same way as the existing hair. It takes time and patience for the hair cycle to settle. While a period of 12 to 14 months is sufficient to achieve the full result, in some cases this period can be up to 18 months. Hair growth period and amount may take a little longer in restoration operations in areas where hair transplantation was performed before. Today we will cover the topic does transplanted hair last forever.
In the first phase of hair transplantation, a period of approximately 8 months is usually sufficient for growth. Then, in the second stage hair transplantation, full results can be obtained in about 1 year. There are many factors that affect hair growth and patience is essential. After the hair transplant, it is necessary to wait for the hair growth cycle to return to normal.
HAIR GROWTH CYCLE
After hair transplantation, the hair moves in the same way as the existing hair after the hair follicle is added and removed. It takes time and patience for the hair cycle to settle. While a period of 12 to 14 months is sufficient to achieve the full result, in some cases it can take up to 18 months. Hair growth time and amount may take a little longer in restoration operations in areas where hair transplantation was performed before. Today we will cover the topic does transplanted hair last forever.
In the first phase of hair transplantation, a period of approximately 8 months is usually sufficient for growth. In the second stage hair transplantation, full results can be obtained in about 1 year. There are many factors that affect hair growth and patience is essential. It is necessary to wait for the hair growth cycle to return to normal after hair transplantation.
First Day in Hair Transplantation:
You should get a good sleep, a full stomach and comfortable clothes on the day of hair transplantation. In addition, if smoking is used, it should not be drunk that day, if alcohol is used, alcohol should not be used that night.
- On the first day of hair transplantation, hair analysis is done, hair transplant planning is done, hair drawings are made.
- Shaving is started and the hair is shaved,
- Those who want sedatives (called courage pills) are given sedatives,
Second Day in Hair Transplantation:
On the second day of hair transplantation, you need to be patient and you will never have to rest as much as possible without doing much active work.
- The drugs given to you should be used regularly according to the time.
- You should drink plenty of fluids,
- You should protect the hair from contact with liquid.
- Do not enter places such as baths, showers, saunas,
- The First Ten Days in Hair Transplantation:
After the first 3 days of hair transplantation, what should be done for the next 10 days and how should the hair be cared for?
- In the first 10 days of hair transplantation, the hair should be washed regularly with lotions and shampoos every day,
- The first 10 days are very important in hair transplantation, wounds begin to crusting and healing occurs.
- Medications given are continued regularly,
First Month After Hair Transplantation
Approximately one month after the hair transplant, it is time for the transplanted hair to fall out. You may be curious or worried about this hair loss, but there is nothing to worry about. This process is a completely natural process.
- We definitely recommend the application of PRP to the transplanted hair in the first month of hair transplantation.
- Hair shed in the first month may continue until the 3rd month,
- After the hair transplant, heavy work should not be done this month,
2nd – 3rd month after hair transplant
The months referred to as despair months in hair transplantation are the 2nd and 3rd months. In this process, the transplanted hair is completely shed like hello. It is as if the hair has not been transplanted. This may cause a perception in people who have hair transplantation. They may have anxious thoughts with questions such as whether my hair will grow out or whether the transplanted hair will hold.
- In the 2nd and 3rd month hair transplantation, it is only the hair loss process,
- In hair transplantation, the incubation period usually starts in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and even 5th months. The incubation period of the transplanted hair, which is the beginning of the expected period in hair transplantation, has been completed and the hair has started to grow. The excited wait will continue to grow day by day, eventually the hair will grow.
- The hairs that become prominent in the 4th month grow on the palm and continue to grow in the 5th and 6th months.
- Some people may have acne at the beginning of the 4th – 5th and 6th months. These pimples are usually caused by hair trying to grow under the skin. Therefore, if there are too many pimples, the hair transplantation center should be contacted.
- In the 4th – 5th and 6th months, the hair should not be combed and the skin should be protected from impacts.
Implanted Hair 99 Percent Probably Not Hair Loss
The grafts in the nape area, ie the hair follicles, are very long-lasting and even permanent for the whole life. Because of this feature, you do not have to worry about does transplanted hair last forever. Even if you say it comes from, there is a chance of spillage from time to time, even if there is a one percent chance due to diseases or cancer in your body for various reasons. Apart from that, the transplanted hair is permanent. These hair strands are no different from your normal hair.
You can apply all kinds of hairdressing processes such as dyeing, cutting, blow dryer. Most of the patients are worried about this and fear it will go back to the old days. Don’t worry, it’s a topic that has been observed and tested for a long time. The logic of hair transplantation comes from here, it wouldn’t make any sense if it wasn’t permanent.
Thus, we discussed the issue of does transplanted hair last forever.