Beard Hair Transplantation
Beard Hair Transplantation Why Is Hair Transplantation Made From Breast Hair? Hair transplant specialists usually prefer to get the hair from the area where there is plenty of hair. The healthy hair follicles are then transferred to the areas where the hair is thinned or completely reduced. However, some patients may not have enough hair in the donor area. This means that hair transplantation by removing the other parts of the scalp is impossible or does not achieve the targeted success.
While it is not possible to make hair transplantation from chest hair with traditional techniques, modern techniques that allow hair follicles to be taken one by one can be used as hair follicles from the chest area. Thus, a different solution can be proposed for men who want to get rid of baldness and do not have enough hair follicles on their head. Hair transplantation from body hair is one of the methods used in the FUE method when the nape hair is not sufficient.
This method, called Body Hair Transplant, means the transfer of sufficient body hair to the bald area. Hairlessness problem is psychologically very traumatic, especially for men. The importance of chest hair has increased considerably in androgenic hair loss types with insufficient neck hair. Exceeding the donor capacity in FUE hair transplantation leads to disruption of the integrity of the nape area.
HAIR TRANSPLANT ANALYSIS
Send you consultation notes to our Medical team by filling out the form. We will contact you within 24 hours.
What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Hair Transplantation From Breast Hair?
In the hair transplantation techniques from chest hair, healthy hair follicles must be taken one by one. Since the chest area of the donor area is made numb with local anesthesia, no pain or ache is felt during the operation. Healthy hair follicles in the locally numb chest area are removed individually using techniques such as Folicity Unit Extraction (FUE) technique or Direct Hair Transplantation (DHI). There is no pain or feeling of trace in the chest area where no incision is made.
Depending on the sensitivity of the skin, mild redness may occur for several days. You should protect your chest area from extreme heat, cold, and sunlight, such as a sauna or Turkish bath, within the time given by your doctor. Beard Hair Transplantation The hair follicles taken from the chest area are transplanted one by one to the thinned or balding areas of the scalp. Due to the technique used during hair transplantation, no incision or channel opening is required, so there is no pain or scarring. Breast Hair Transplantation
How Is Hair Transplantation Performed From Chest Hair? Stage 1: Identification
- Our first stage is the detection stage. The necessary areas for hair transplantation are determined. If there is sparseness in more than one area, calculations are made about how many healthy hair follicles, ie grafts, will be required for each area. Based on this calculation, healthy hair follicles and micro-tissue follicles are taken from both the nape of the scalp and chest hair.
Step 2: Chest Hair Check
- Features such as the structure, physical properties, color, and vitality of the chest hair to be removed are checked. Besides, it is determined from which region or regions hair follicles will be extracted. According to calculations, healthy chest hair is pulled. Neither less nor more shots are taken. If the chest hair is too long, it is cut to achieve the required shortness.
Stage 3: Numbing
- In the third step, local anesthesia is applied by ensuring the hygiene of the whole area where the chest hair is located. Thus, it is ensured that the patient does not feel pain when the chest hair is pulled. After the anesthesia, it will be sufficient to wait five minutes before starting the shoot to achieve sufficient numbness. Then, the chest hair roots are removed one by one. Living tissue follicles of the hair follicles are also taken at the micro-level. Thus, fast attachment to the cultivated areas is provided.
Stage 4: Transition to the Region
- In this step, the hygiene of the areas where hair transplantation will be performed, sparseness or baldness is ensured, and a five-minute wait is provided without pain with local anesthesia. Channels are opened for the transplantation of chest hair follicles and the roots taken are placed in the channels one by one. There are approximately three hours of processing time for every 2000 grafts.
Step 5: Post-Processing Control
- The transaction has been completed. The fifth step is general examination and control. Some patients may experience mild bleeding, albeit minimal. In this case, the chest area is protected and wrapped for a day. The scalp does not need to be wrapped. The possibility of bleeding from the roots taken from the chest area is extremely rare. Most of the time, there is no need for wrapping. The area where the hair transplantation is performed is subjected to the first washing process 24 hours after the procedure.
Recovery Process After Hair Transplantation From Chest Hair
There is usually no difference between hair transplantation and chest hair transplantation. The healing processes and stages are very similar. Generally, 24 hours waited for the first wash. It may be ideal for the first wash on the second or third day by the doctor. The timing is determined by the doctor. Just like hair transplantation, shock loss stages are experienced. The hair follicles transplanted until the third month will begin to develop. It can be easily observed that new hair grows in about six months. You can see that the majority of the planted roots have developed within a maximum of one year.FUE Body Hair Transplant
Is the Recovery Process After Breast Hair Transplantation Different from the Recovery Process After Normal Hair Transplantation?
After the chest hair transplant procedure, there is no difference in the growth or healing process of the hair. Your first washing process is performed within the time determined by your doctor (usually the first three days), there are a crusting and shock spill phase. Within the first 3 months, new hair follicles begin to grow. Within 6 months, most of your new hair starts to grow. Almost all of the transplanted hair follicles will grow within 1 year. Beard Hair Transplantation