Beard Transplant After 1 Week
Beard Transplant After 1 Week Today, we want to talk about how beard transplantation is done and beard transplant after 1 week. the parts that men care about on their faces, is one of the parts where hair loss occurs over time. In addition to time, sometimes people are congenitally rare and not at the desired level. However, this situation is definitely not fateful, and a solution can be found with beard transplantation.
Beard transplantation is a process that is among the hair transplantation processes. With the same techniques, the sparse beards of the people are made thicker and healthier. Particularly sparse beards that make people unhappy are treated in a very short time. Today, we want to talk about how beard transplantation is done and beard transplant after 1 week.
What is Beard Transplant?
A man completes his beard gain until the age of 19-20 at the latest. Beard transplantation comes into play for those who do not have thick beards even though they are over the age of 20, and who face aesthetic beard problems due to regional irregularities or reasons such as wounds and burns.
HAIR TRANSPLANT ANALYSIS
Send you consultation notes to our Medical team by filling out the form. We will contact you within 24 hours.
Beard transplantation is an application for the problematic area to achieve the desired beard density and shape. Those who do not grow a beard, whose certain areas are blunted due to scars or burn marks, or whose beard grows asymmetrically, can now achieve the beard of their dreams with beard transplantation. Some even feel bad when their beard grows because of this appearance. Patients are very satisfied with the result of the beard transplant operation applied to those who face all these problems.
Considering the psychological dimensions of the beard, it is better understood that it is a feature that a man needs as an indicator of masculinity. During the completion of adolescence, voice thickening, height and weight change as well as beard gain are very important for a man. If the beards are still not thicker by the age of 20, naturally, beard gain is over.
WHY IS BEARD TRANSPLANT NECESSARY?
In men’s appearance, beard is an element that makes an important difference and makes men unhappy with its lack. Beard cultivation has become a hope for people with sparse or abnormal beard with the development of technology. Aesthetically adding value to people; Depending on genetic, hormonal or external factors, it may decrease in encounters that occur over time. With the beard transplantation application, the beards can still be desired and the information about the important differences in the face of the transplant.
Of course, the need for beard transplantation is his own choice. However, when it will be said that there is no beard transplant option; We will encounter the rest of the situation with other medical methods. Beard Implant Before and After
- Beard transplantation is needed if the beard is shed for reasons that cannot be recovered for external reasons or externally.
- It is a preferred situation, by the way, beard deficiency is an aesthetic problem for some of us and this method can be preferred to eliminate it.
- The operation is based on the same infrastructure as hair transplantation and it is an application that is performed with local anesthesia and can return to daily life immediately, from being an advanced surgery.
- The operation can be carried out in the hands of post-specialist physicians.
- No prosthesis or similar transplantation is made to the person because the person’s own hair roots are used in the application.
- No special recovery period is required for treatment. The person can choose this method at any time.
- Beard transplantation is a permanent operation. For this reason, the risk of falling out of the planted roots is almost negligible.
- In short, as long as the operation is carried out by experts, there is no risk.
What to Consider Within 1 Week After Beard Transplantation?
Beard transplant after 1 week is very sensitive and is a very important process.
- Beard transplant is a procedure performed in an outpatient manner without the need for hospitalization. At the end of this process, there should be an attendant with the patient.
- At the end of the first three days of beard transplantation, care should be taken not to lean forward on the first day to prevent swelling and redness.
- It is normal for the hair follicles to be red after the beard transplant procedure.
- After the beard transplant, if not possible, at least, if possible, do not smoke or drink alcohol, do not tire your face. One of the most important issues in beard transplantation is not to touch the area where the procedure is performed. Never wash the planted area. The first wash will be done by the beard transplantation center after two or three days.
- In the first days after the beard transplantation, crusting of hair follicles may occur. Do not touch these shells on your face, do not try to remove these shells by yourself.
- Do not choose turtlenecks to avoid friction and pressure.
- It is very important to lie on your back, especially after the beard transplant, at the end of the first two days. Rubbing the face against the pillow at night can put pressure on the hair follicles.
- Some bleeding may occur after 1 week beard transplant. Do not try to wipe your face in case of very light bleeding and blood in the hair. It is not necessary at all to reveal the possibility of playing the transplanted beard from its root.
Rules to be followed in the first 1 week
Medications and antibiotics given after the beard transplant operation should be used regularly.
Washing performed after the first wash should be done as shown by the experts.
In the first week after beard transplantation, the face should not be rubbed in any way.
As the wounds begin to heal, it causes itching. In this case, the face should not be itchy.
After washing the face, it should be dried without pressure and rubbing.
Rules to be followed in the First 3 Months:
The first 3 months should not be shaved. However, after this process is over, the shaving process can be started. Beard hair follicles that grow before 3 months can be shortened with scissors in consultation with the beard transplant specialist if it disturbs too much.
Transplanted beards begin to appear after 10 months. After this process, there may be hair follicles that do not grow or grow before they melt, but when 10 months are over, these will also grow and begin to grow.Fill In Bald Spots On Beard
Thus, we discussed the issue of beard transplant after 1 week.