Can I Drive After Hair Transplant
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) hair transplantation is a minimally invasive surgical procedure designed to restore natural hair growth. Healthy hair follicles that support permanent hair growth are collected from a donor site. This site is usually the back of the scalp where the hair is particularly dense and resistant to rejection. These follicles are then transplanted or inoculated into the skin in the recipient area. The recipient site is usually located in front of and / or above the head where male / female baldness has caused loosening of the hairline and / or bald spot.
Once the transplant site heals and the follicles lose their first growth, the hair will grow as firmly and permanently as it was in its original position. In addition, because your doctor will arrange the transplanted follicles to reproduce the original angle and pattern of your hair growth, your hair will grow with fullness, density and direction almost the same as before the onset of hair loss.
Patients can go home by driving after the procedure. However, since the effects of the anesthesia applied before the surgery can still be felt, it would be better to have someone to take you home with you. Therefore, it is not recommended to drive alone before and after the surgery on the day of surgery.
HAIR TRANSPLANT ANALYSIS
Send you consultation notes to our Medical team by filling out the form. We will contact you within 24 hours.
Can I Drive After Hair Transplant Benefits
- Convenient process in the office.
- There is no risk of visible scars even with short hair.
- Reproduces the original hair growth pattern.
- The donor area seems unchanged.
- Maximum hair transplant per transplant.
- Maintains the natural hairline.
- Fast recovery in a few days.
- No deep wounds.
- There is no severe swelling after treatment.
- No scalpels are used.
- No stitches needed.
- There is no severe pain during or after treatment.
- Local anesthesia only (similar to a visit to the dentist).
- Patients can be transported home after the procedure.
- Very natural results that are not recognizable as a hair transplant.
- He can return to work in 1-2 days.
Fue Hair Transplant Treatment Program
This is an office procedure that does not require hospital surgery or general anesthesia. Your doctor will only anesthetize the skin locally in the areas of your donor and recipient. You will then transplant the hair follicles from the back of your head to suitable areas at the top or in front of your head. Your doctor will ensure that the transplanted hair reproduces the original angle, direction and coverage of your hair. This allows the hair to grow in the same pattern as the original.
Each implant is deep enough to ensure that it contains living hair follicles. Only the skin, not the underlying tissue, is involved in both the donor and recipient sites. The grafts are spaced to allow adequate blood supply to each graft during the healing period. Patients may choose to increase their hair density by filling these areas with extra implants in a few weeks or months.
Your doctor will close your donor area and, if necessary, bandage the recipient area to protect it overnight. Most patients return home without bandages. You will receive any required medications after the procedure. You will also receive written post-care instructions for your recently transplanted hair as well as the donor area. These guidelines must be followed precisely to ensure rapid healing and strong, healthy regeneration.
Practices Before Hair Transplantation
- Tell your doctor in advance if you have a drug allergy.
- You should avoid taking antiplatelet drugs for a week before surgery, such as Plavix, aspirin or medicines containing aspirin, vitamin E or fish oil. As these drugs will increase blood loss. If you have high blood pressure, diabetes and are taking medication, you should continue to take it regularly until your doctor tells you to stop taking the medication.
- Tell your doctor about the details of the medicine you are taking, so that he can advise you to change the medicine accordingly if there is a possibility of interactions with the medicine.
- No alcoholic beverages 1 week before surgery.
- You can have breakfast, but it should not be too much, avoiding too much tea, coffee.
- Take antibiotics 1 hour before you arrive at the clinic. If you do not take the medicine in advance, you can take the medicine to the clinic.
- If you have a fever, tell your doctor in advance.
- Do not drive alone on the day of surgery.
- Do not bring valuables on the day of surgery.
- You must arrive at the clinic by the appointed time.
- If you want to dye your hair or dye your hair You have to do 1-2 days before the surgery because after the hair transplant surgery, do not dye your hair for 1 month.
- If you need a haircut, you can do it. But you should leave at least 1 inch of hair around the occipital area.
- Wear a shirt on the day of surgery and 2-3 days after the day of surgery.
- Get Enough Sleep As surgery takes a long time, which can cause fatigue if you do not get enough sleep.
- You should have a blood test as advised by your doctor before a hair transplant.
Some Things To Do And Should Not Do With A Hair Transplant
What you do during the period immediately after the hair transplant is vital to ensure that you get the best results.
Taking the right steps after the care also helps you get back to your daily routines faster and improve the success rate of the hair transplant. Here’s a look at some of the steps:
Follow your surgeon’s instructions. Your surgeon does not guide you after the care to hear him speak. There are general guidelines after the care that you should follow, but the instructions given by the person who performed your transplant are of the utmost importance.
GET FREE CONSULTATION
Our dedication to an excellent hair transplant quality and attention to the smallest details in customer service makes us one of the most preferred providers of hair transplants in Turkey
Keep your scalp dry the day and day after the transplant to allow the skin to begin to heal.
Keep the area around the scalp as clean as possible during recovery. You may feel pain and numbness in the graft area, but do not put anything on your scalp that has not been approved by your surgeon.
Take painkillers if you feel pain and discomfort in the hours immediately after surgery. The general anesthetic given to you before the procedure will be worn out and you may have some pain and swelling. Contact your surgeon if the pain and swelling persist, but these symptoms are normal side effects after surgery.
Wash and shampoo your hair one or two days after surgery to clean the areas around the implants. This prevents the spots from damaging the follicles and preventing hair growth. However, wait four or five days after the procedure to wash your hair under a shower. Wash your hands with tap water or other source for the first few days after surgery. Ask your surgeon for recommendations for shampoos that you can use safely.
You can use an ice pack to relieve swelling or pain in the first week after hair transplant surgery, but do not place the pack directly on the inoculated area. Have someone available to take you home after the procedure, because you may still feel the effects of the anesthetic applied before the surgery. Can I Drive After Hair Transplant