Eyebrow Transplant: Before & After
Eyebrow Transplant: Before & After Today, a person’s life has become much simpler thanks to new technologies. There is no doubt that people go to many ways to show themselves better than they really are. For example, we can consider the eyebrow implant.
Contrary to the old fashion, it is more fashionable to have thick and bushy eyebrows than to have thin and fewer eyebrows. This can cause self-confidence problems for people with thin and weak eyebrows. The quality of life of these people with low self-esteem may decrease due to what they naturally feel.
There are many factors that affect your eyebrows to fall out and not to grow. Permanent makeup, chemotherapy, and skin diseases can cause your eyebrows to fall off. Or you may have ragged your eyebrows while tearing them to shape your eyebrows. In addition to these, your eyebrows may be less and sparse due to genetic reasons.
HAIR TRANSPLANT ANALYSIS
Send you consultation notes to our Medical team by filling out the form. We will contact you within 24 hours.
There are many cosmetic products in today’s market to fill your sparse and fewer eyebrows. These are eyebrow gels, pencils, and pomades. With these products, you can fill the gaps in your eyebrows and shape your eyebrows. But now, in today’s beauty industry, permanent solutions are sought rather than temporary solutions. For this reason, it is better to consider eyebrow transplantation as a permanent solution instead of filling your eyebrows with the help of a pen or gel every day in front of the mirror.
Because, as you can imagine, if you have a busy schedule, it can be a bit of a torture to fill your eyebrows every day before leaving the house. But thanks to eyebrow transplant techniques, you no longer have to take care of your eyebrows in front of the mirror every day.
Why Do Your Eyebrows Thin and Shed?
- Aging: Hormones change as we age. As a result, eyebrows may fall out as a side effect.
- Nutritional Deficiency: There may be a loss of eyebrows due to not taking the right foods and unbalanced nutrition.
- Hypothyroidism: The thyroid glands may not be able to produce the necessary hormones for your body.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy drugs aim to defeat cancer cells. Unfortunately, they can also attack the hair cells and cause their hair follicles to fall out.
What is an Eyebrow Transplant?
If we briefly explain eyebrow transplantation; Eyebrow transplantation is a procedure in which suitable hair grafts (plugs) are transferred to your eyebrow area. The purpose here is to provide a fuller look in your eyebrows by growing new hair from these grafts. If some areas of your eyebrows are empty and your eyebrows fall out, this procedure is for you. Can You Get Hair Implants On Your Eyebrows?
The eyebrow transplant procedure is similar to a traditional hair transplant. The grafts required for your eyebrow can be taken over your ears. Or, as in the hair transplant procedure, fine hairs in the neck area can also be removed. With the transplantation of these hair follicles, the eyebrow transplantation procedure is completed.
The general difference is that eyebrow transplant surgeons individually transfer not only the hairs but also the roots of these hairs. In this way, even if the transferred hair is lost, it helps new hair to grow on your eyebrows.
General anesthesia is given to the patient. Later, the surgeon makes small incisions in the follicle donor areas of the patient and the transplantation areas of the eyebrows. This whole process can take between 2 and 3 hours.
Before & After
Eyebrows are a very important facial detail for a woman. For this reason, women can spend their days straightening their eyebrows in front of a mirror. However, eyebrows may occur due to problems that may occur in the eyebrows. This situation causes self-confidence disorders in both men and women. Having sparse and fewer eyebrows increases the desire of people to fill these eyebrows.
- The process of taking root with micromotors is determined according to the planted place.
- After the application, there is no situation that would require the patient to stay in the hospital.
- After the eyebrow transplantation, it is necessary to control the transplanted area at certain periods.
- Although very rare, some patients may have swelling in the eyebrow area.
- Some hairs begin to shed after eyebrow transplantation, which is completely normal. In time, the eyebrow will take its natural form with new hairs.
- You should care in the post-transplantation care of eyebrows.
The correct eyebrow transplant is very important. It is also very important that you follow the instructions you receive after the procedure. You can have a natural-looking eyebrow within 1 month. The full recovery period is 10 days. Those who see your eyebrows after this process has difficulty understanding that your eyebrows are treated. Eyebrow transplantation, which is made the right, is very difficult to see from the outside. Your eyebrows will look very natural and healthy., Facial Hair Implants
Things to Watch Out After Eyebrow Transplantation
In the eyebrow transplantation process, the closest image to your existing eyebrows will appear thanks to the hair transplanted specifically to each root. There may be those who change the angle sporadically due to fibrosis, which we call healing tissue, this is a situation determined by the healing tissue and cannot be prevented.
- Both the hair transplantation area and the hair extraction area do not require special care and medication.
- If you want to, you can wash the area where the roots are taken the next day. You can use the soap or shampoo you used before in the non-transplant area. You should not try to clear the clots all at once. As you wash them, they will clean themselves over time.
- You can wash the hair transplant area after 72 hours.
- You can exercise and sunbathe immediately after the procedure.
- If you want to, you can swim in the sea and pool after 48 hours passed.
- You can lead a normal life without hitting your eyebrows.
Can Transplanted Eyebrows Be Plucked?
You can take your transplanted eyebrows with tweezers. However, when to remove your eyebrows is very important.
If you remove your eyebrows 5-6 days after transplantation, it will come with the hair root. No hair comes out of that place again. However, if you take it 12 days after the eyebrow transplant, it is likely that the hair may grow back, but you should take into account the possibility of offending.
Instead of picking up your eyebrows with tweezers, you can cut your growing eyebrows using fine-tipped scissors. In this way, you will eliminate the possibility of your eyebrows not growing again.