Hair Transplant Cost Per Graft In Turkey
Hair Transplant Cost Per Graft In Turkey Hair transplantation is growing in popularity and gaining a lot of attention. Our clinic has prepared the following comprehensive guide to help you learn about hair transplant Turkey.
Everything you need to know about the process you will find below. Form of risks, in technical and alternative solutions.
What is a hair transplant?
Hair transplantation is a micro-surgical procedure that restores hair growth after hair loss.
HAIR TRANSPLANT ANALYSIS
Send you consultation notes to our Medical team by filling out the form. We will contact you within 24 hours.
The procedure changes the hair from areas of growth to areas of hair loss in reverse baldness.
The results are permanent and depending on the technique, very natural appearance. Because hair transplants have been around since the 1930s, they have undergone several modifications.
As a result, there are many methods of hair transplants.
How the process works
All hair transplant techniques follow a similar series of events that includes 7 basic steps.
Starting with the hairline design, shaving, anesthesia, extraction, screening, channel opening, and implantation.
All hair transplants start with a hairline design in which the nurses will ask you to change your dress.
GET FREE CONSULTATION
Our dedication to an excellent hair transplant quality and attention to the smallest details in customer service makes us one of the most preferred providers of hair transplants in Turkey
Your doctor will then use an alcohol-based ink marker to draw the boundaries of the hairline.
Once you approve the scheduled hairline, the process begins.
Shaving is not necessary for every hair transplant procedure, it depends on the technique you choose.
But in FUT the surgeon will shave the entire donor strip to prepare it for surgical extraction.
In FUE or variations of this technique such as FUE sapphire and DHI Choi FUE, shaving is not always necessary.
Your surgeon will determine this during the clinical scan. However, it is best to shave the donor site to reduce the risk of infection.
Injection of local anesthetic
Hair transplants are performed under local anesthesia. Your surgeon will inject the anesthetic into both the donor and recipient area. In other words, on functional sites.
Extraction of grafts
This phase involves removing the hair from its original position. Similarly, the process differs between techniques.
Each technique has its method of extracting grafts. For some, it can be very invasive, while for others it is more convenient and has fewer scars.
Preserving Follicular Units
After removing the hair, it is important to store it in the correct condition until you use it later.
One such environment is the Hypothermol solution.
In our clinic and other integrated hospitals, it is necessary to classify transplants. Surgeons classify implants according to the number of implants they contain.
For example, cuttings with 1-2 to hairs are more suitable for the hairline. While cuttings with more hair are more suitable for the crown.
It is small details like the one that ensures a natural finish.
Your surgeon will make very small holes in your scalp using a small scalpel.
These wounds will house the extracted cuttings. Opening channels differ between techniques.
Implantation of follicular units
Your surgeon will implant the implants in the channels of your scalp. Similarly, the implantation technique differs between the techniques.
Turkey hair transplant techniques
FUE hair transplant in Turkey
FUE is a revolutionary hair transplant technique that does not create visible scars.
This technique is very popular in the field of Turkish hair transplantation.
Features of the FUE hair transplant technique:
- It uses a 0.8 mm diameter perforator to extract the hair follicles
- Uses a steel scalpel to open channels on recipient sites
- It implants the hair follicles separately in the natural direction of hair growth
Advantages of FUE hair transplant
- There are no scars on donors or recipient sites.
- It is not traumatic to the skin
- Permanent natural results.
Sapphire FUE hair transplant in Turkey
Sapphire FUE is a hair transplant technique from Turkey.
This technique is very recent but took off shortly after its creation.
Sapphire FUE uses sapphire stone to make its instruments.
Features of Sapphire FUE:
- Fist 0.8 – 1 mm for extraction of hair follicles
- Sapphire scalp to open channels on the recipient site
Benefits of Sapphire FUE hair transplant
- Permanent natural results.
- High precision procedure
- Extremely sharp and accurate
- Quick recovery
- High hair density
- No scars.
- It does not damage adjacent tissue
DHI hair transplant in Turkey
DHI hair transplantation is very common in hair transplantation in Turkey.
This technique has the following characteristics:
- Uses a fist with diameters between 0.8 mm and 1 mm to harvest the hair follicles.
- Uses an implant pen to implant hair follicles in bald areas without having to open channels in advance.
- Benefits of DHI FUE hair transplant
- Permanent natural results.
- No scars.
- Short treatment times.
Who is a good candidate for a hair transplant in Turkey?
If you want to choose the hair transplant Turkey, you must meet the following standards.
Conditions that may affect the decision include the following:
- You have permanent hair loss
- Your hair loss has stabilized
- No blood diseases
- There is no history of poor wound healing
- Good overall health
Hair transplant costs in Turkey
Turkey’s cost for a hair transplant depends on many factors.
The most influential would be the technique you choose.
On the other hand, you have a hospital where you operate.
The worse the quality, the cheaper the results.
The safest approach is to look at options within the average price range of hair transplants in Turkey.
How to choose a hospital for hair transplant in Turkey
The results of a hair transplant depend to a large extent on the skill and experience of the surgeon. Likewise, the hair transplant technique you choose.
- Although Turkey implements regulations taking the right measurements is necessary
- You need to check the reliability of the hospital in which you want to operate.
- Here are some tips to help you find the right hair transplant hospital in Turkey.
- Make sure the hair transplant center has its own hospital building
- Check for hair transplants in surgeries
- Checking for accreditation from international medical associations such as the JCI or ISHRS is an advantage
- Make sure the hospital offers free tips for diagnosing your condition.
- Check if the surgeons are government certified and have extensive experience in the field of hair transplantation.
- Check out the hair transplant before and after the photos
- Read Google Reviews for Hair Transplant Hospital. You can see our reviews on Google Business.
- Make sure the hospital offers online follow-up services
- Make sure hospital prices are within the average for a hair transplant in Turkey. Low prices indicate low standards. Hair Transplant Cost Per Graft In Turkey