How Long Will Hair Transplant Last?
How Long Will Hair Transplant Last? Simply put, hair transplants are hair treatment techniques in which a dermatologist removes hair from the back of the head and transplants it into the bald spot. “To do it perfectly, it has to be done through the best hair transplant services.
There are two types of hair transplant techniques, FUT and FUE, which are widely used by dermatologists.
Follicular unit transplantation [FUT]
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) is also known as Strip Harvesting. It is one of the most common and most popular hair transplant methods.
- In this method, the surgeon collects a strip of skin from the back of the head with several hairs.
- A specialist technician will separate the individual hair follicles from the strip and prepare them for transplantation.
- Then the hair follicles will be inserted into the bald area of your scalp with a pattern that looks natural.
- In most cases, it will take 6 to 9 months to see the result of the hair transplant.
Follicular Unit Extraction [FUE]
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is also known as Follicular Transfer.
- Unlike FUT, the surgeon will extract individual hair follicles from the donor area in this hair transplant technique, leaving dots.
- The surgeon uses a blade or needle in your scalp to obtain the transplant and make tiny holes. Then gently place the hairs that have been extracted into these holes.
- In this method, no seam like FUT is required. The fine dots are left behind. later, these dots are covered by hair.
Having an overview of hair transplant, let’s move on to the second most frequently asked question about hair transplant.
HAIR TRANSPLANT ANALYSIS
Send you consultation notes to our Medical team by filling out the form. We will contact you within 24 hours.
How Long Will The hair transplant Take?
Hair transplantation requires a lot of money and is a surgical procedure. So, is it necessary to know whether a hair transplant will provide a permanent solution to your hair loss or not? Or is it possible for you or not?
A hair transplant performed by a specialized or experienced team of surgeons and dermatologists, followed by proper monitoring, can last a lifetime. We call this the best hair transplant service. Long Hair Transplant
But it is also a fact. Many other factors play a vital role in the success of hair transplantation.
Results may vary from person to person. No treatment can guarantee a permanent solution to hair loss. You may experience hair loss in the future, depending on the characteristics of your natural hair.
Who Can Go For A Hair Transplant?
Although hair transplantation is considered the best treatment for Androgenetic Alopecia, it is a fact that the success rate of hair transplantation is not 100% despite the fact that it has the best hair transplant services.
Other than that, the treatment is expensive and requires a fair amount of investment. Therefore, before you start a hair transplant, you need to be doubly sure. How Many Hairs Can Be Transplanted?
GET FREE CONSULTATION
Our dedication to an excellent hair transplant quality and attention to the smallest details in customer service makes us one of the most preferred providers of hair transplants in Turkey
If you are considering hair transplant surgery, see these three points listed below.
- Go for a hair transplant only if you have suffered enough hair loss to affect your appearance.
- You need to have practical expectations of what you will achieve after hair transplant surgery
- Most importantly, you need to have enough hair to meet your current and future hair replacement needs.
Does Even The Best Hair Transplant Have Side Effects?
According to publications published in the National Library of Medicine in the United States entitled Complications of hair transplantation is a relatively safe surgery with very few complications. Does FUE Transplant Hair Fall Out?
Most of these complications can be avoided and can be treated with appropriate surgical technique and post-traumatic treatment.
Here are the most common side effects you may experience after a hair transplant:
- Some people may experience a feeling of loss around surgical areas
- You can try temporary exfoliation where the hair was transplanted.
- Drain the cortex or pus around the surgical site.
- You may also experience scalp pain, itching and swelling.
- And most importantly, you can lose your hair if your hair is still bald.
Important Facts About Hair Transplantation
Hair transplantation is not a preventative method for the treatment of hair loss. It is a treatment used for men who have suffered enough hair loss to affect their appearance.
Hair transplants can not prevent the progression of genetic hair loss.
Early transplantation is not necessary to be effective, except in the treatment of specific cosmetic problems.
The success rate is not 100%.
It does not guarantee hair loss in the future.
Hair transplants are not cheap.
How Much Does A Hair Transplant Cost?
When you are looking for something better, it can cost more. The same goes for the best hair transplants. The cost of hair transplantation is the main concern of people who are willing to have a hair transplant.
price of a hair transplant depends on several factors, but the three most important factors to consider when deciding on the cost of a hair transplant are:
- The cost of a hair transplant depends mainly on the amount of hair you want to transplant.
- Skills and experience of a hair transplant surgeon.
- The facilities provided by the clinic during transplantation and wound care.
Hair transplantation is not like trying a new shampoo or hair growth oil. It is a medical procedure that involves surgery.
Before you start a hair transplant, you need to know its limitations and how much money you will need to invest? And most importantly, what will you get at the end of the day?
Hair transplantation is not the end of hair loss. Even after a hair transplant, you need to take care of your hair.
Discuss all of these points with your doctor or transplant surgeon before beginning the hair transplant procedure. And always try to make it from the best hair transplant services offers.
Once you are satisfied with all these concerns, then the only move for the best hair transplant.
If you are unsure about any aspects of hair transplantation, take some time to reconsider and then decide if you should go for a hair transplant or not.