How Long Will Hair Transplant ?
Is Transplanted Hair Permanent?
How Long Will Hair Transplant ? As is known, hair transplantation is performed with the FUE method. How long will hair transplant? This is the process of transferring the hair follicles on the top of the neck. Why here because the nape of the hair follicles is coded to spill from him. Many people living with hair loss on each side of you may have seen in the hair at the nape of the spilt remains. Here therefore the process is done by preferring this region. I will explain these questions: How long will hair transplant ?
Implanted Hair Will Not Loss With 99 Percent Possibility
The grafts in the nape of the neck, that is, the hair follicles, are very long-lasting and even permanent for the whole life. Due to this feature, the possibility of shedding after transplantation is almost negligible. Even if you say where it comes from, there is a possibility of spillage from time to time, even if there is a one percent chance, due to causes such as diseases or cancer in your body for various reasons. Apart from that, the transplanted hair is permanent.
This is no different from your normal hair of hair. Painting, cut, blow-dry, you can apply all kinds of operations such as hairdressing. Many of our patients are worried about it and acted afraid I returned to the old days. In this, we want to direct you in the right way by giving you the clearest truths. Do not worry about this, it is a subject that has been observed and tested for a long time. Anyway, the logic of hair transplantation comes from here, it does not make any sense if it is not permanent.
HAIR TRANSPLANT ANALYSIS
Send you consultation notes to our Medical team by filling out the form. We will contact you within 24 hours.
Why does the transplanted hair fall out, why is it permanent?
Reasons are very important at this point. Many people try to understand how it has logic. Wherein persistence is due to the genetic code of hair in the donor area. In fact, the success of hair in the nape (donor area) density of hair, the quality, and thickness come from. People with these three elements have a more beautiful appearance and a more frequent planting occurs. Look at the hair of many old men around you, he’s bald, but his hair on the back of the neck remains. You can understand that this method was successful by questioning this situation.
Because the male hormone testosterone in the neck area (donor area) does not affect the hair. There is no hair loss because it does not affect. The hair on the upper parts of the head is affected by the male hormone testosterone and shed quickly. Based on this logic, the FUE method is used safely for decades. Many people are getting better results than they were in the past. Your mind is still a question mark at this point to think of us more confident. Because we convey the best to you without any economic concerns. 3 Weeks After Fue Hair Transplant
Is There Any Possibility of Shedding of Some Implanted Hair?
The genetic coding of all hair strands is the same. Therefore, there is no such thing as some of them fall out, some do not. None of them shed and the frequency does not decrease. Unless there is an environmental factor, it stays with you for life. Long-lasting is an important advantage. The important advantage of this application comes from here. You will use it for many years without changing your appearance.
Post Hair Transplantation Process
The hair transplantation process is 3 days; Hair transplantation is done on the first day, dressing is done on the second day, and the process is ended by washing the first hair on the third day. The day after the hair transplantation can return to your social life. During the week following the hair transplantation, it is recommended not to use alcohol and cigarettes. Avoid strenuous exercise for a few weeks. During the first month’s hammam, a sauna may be objectionable to enter the sea and the pool. Your new hair will begin to appear on the skin 12 weeks after the operation. After 6 months after hair transplant reach the fullness of the visible hair will look you want at the end of the year.
Washing After Hair Transplantation
Hair transplantation is done at the clinic the day after the first wash. The dressing is done again. The house with serum from a clinically effective area is soaked in 2 hours. The first-day rest after the operation. 3. day of the second washing operation is performed at the clinic. 2 weeks every day to be continued at home twice a washing process. The First 2 weeks prescribed shampoo used in the washing. The first 2 weeks, 10 min in the evening. the prescribed lotion is applied. Antibiotics and painkillers after hair transplantation are used regularly. How Long After A Hair Transplant Will My Hair Grow?
Things to Consider After Hair Transplantation
- You can get more detailed information by reading our article “Things to Consider in Hair Transplantation”.
- Avoid dusty, dirty, and smoky environments.
- Heavy work should not be done and stress should be avoided.
- A comfortable hat should be used in a way that does not squeeze the scalp, both to protect from the harmful effects of sunlight and to protect from the dirty air outside. The hat should be removed in the home environment and the scalp should be allowed to breathe. Oxygen accelerates the healing process of the scalp.
- No chemical products should be applied to the scalp. Only products or medications prescribed by the doctor should be used.
- At the end of the first 3 days, the hair should be washed every day with shampoos specially produced for people who have undergone hair transplantation.
- During the washing process, the product should be used 1 or 2 times and applied to the scalp with very delicate movements.
- During the hair drying process, the moisture of the hair should be taken with a towel with slow movements.
- Unless necessary, a blow dryer should not be used. When necessary, it should be used in a warm setting and without getting too close to the scalp.
- It is necessary to protect the head area from impacts, especially in the first week.
- Alcohol and smoking negatively affect the healing process. For this reason, it should not be used especially in the first week.
- Sports activities and strenuous work should be avoided.