How To Stop Hair Loss At The Back Of The Head
How To Stop Hair Loss At The Back Of The Head Hair loss is necessary for hair health. Because the weakened hair needs to be shed to renew itself. Thus, healthy hair grows from hair follicles. However, hair loss should be at a certain rate. Unhealthy hair loss occurs when the hair loss rate exceeds ten percent of the total hair strand rate. In this case, the person should consult a dermatologist.
Usually, people complain about hair loss at the back of their heads. Hair loss at the back of the head should be stopped to keep the hair looking healthy. That’s why everyone is wondering how to stop hair loss at the back of the head. Hair loss can be prevented by the daily cleaning and hair care. The hair follicles must breathe for the health of the hair strands. Therefore, the scalp should be washed regularly and always remain clean.
Also, it is necessary to avoid cheap shampoos for hair health. Dermatologists recommend soaps and shampoos with natural ingredients for hair health. Hair loss can be caused by daily stress. However, in some people, hair loss is usually caused by genetic factors. People who experience permanent hair loss like this look for a more effective solution. It is necessary to identify the reasons for how to stop hair loss at the back of the head. Because this is essential for an effective solution. In addition to genetic factors, and daily stress, various diseases can also cause hair loss. Sinusitis, infection, intestinal system disorder and hormonal disorders can lead to hair loss. In addition, B12, magnesium, zinc, and iron deficiency may be among the causes of hair loss.
HAIR TRANSPLANT ANALYSIS
Send you consultation notes to our Medical team by filling out the form. We will contact you within 24 hours.
WHAT CAUSES HAIR LOSS AT THE BACK OF THE HEAD?
Hair loss at the back of the head is usually seen in men. However, this problem, known as male pattern hair loss, can also be seen in women. It can occur in men and women due to different factors. It is important to identify the reasons for how to stop hair loss at the back of the head. Therefore, a specialist doctor should be visited. Thus, a personalized treatment is planned and applied. So what causes hair loss at the back of the head?
- Genetic factors: Hair loss at the back of the head in man is chronic. Because the masculine type is sensitive to the hormone. Baldness develops with advancing age. The hair transplant treatment is the most permanent solution to stop hair loss at the back of the head. Hair loss at the back of the head is seen in women. Hair loss may occur due to hormonal problems in women.
- Some internal diseases, and drug use: Hair loss at the back of the head may be caused by some diseases and medications. It is important to diagnose the disease to learn how to stop hair loss at the back of the head. Thyroid gland diseases, rheumatic diseases, diabetes and hormonal disorders are the most common diseases that cause hair loss. Also, drugs used in the treatment of these diseases can accelerate hair loss. Women’s use of birth control pills and weight loss pills can cause hair loss.
- Vitamin and mineral deficiency: Malnutrition can lead to hair loss. However, some people may experience hair loss despite regular nutrition. The lack of vitamins and minerals necessary for hair in the blood can lead to hair loss. Because vitamins and minerals such as B12, vitamin D, zinc and iron are important for the nourishment of the hair. Therefore, the values of vitamins and minerals required should be checked. Taking supplements for people with iron deficiency reduces hair loss. FUE Hair Treatment
WHAT ARE THE BEST HAIR LOSS TREATMENTS?
Hair loss is a problem that anyone can experience, regardless of whether men or women. Generally, hair loss at the back of the head is common. Hair loss at the back of head, also known as male pattern hair loss, can lead to baldness problem. That’s why everyone is wondering how to stop hair loss at the back of head. Baldness occurs as a result of excessive hair loss on the scalp. Permanent solutions should be preferred to solve the baldness problem. How to stop hair loss at the back of the head depends on the cause of the problem. The treatment process is decided when the cause of hair loss is determined. There are very effective solutions for hair loss. So, what are the best hair loss treatments?
- Hair Mesotherapy: Hair nutrition can prevent hair loss. Mesotherapy methods can help nourish the hair. Mesotherapy is the process of injecting components such as amino acids needed by the hair directly into the scalp. In this application, the metabolic rate of the hair is increased for a certain period. Then, the hair follicles are revitalized. Hair loss at the back of head can control shedding during periods of increased. Generally, 1 session per week is recommended.
- PRP Hair Treatment: PRP technique can prevent hair loss. In this technique, a certain amount of blood is taken from the person’s body. The blood fluid taken is separated from the plasma by a special process. In the PRP technique, it is aimed to separate the part rich in thrombocytes in the blood. The thrombocytes obtained are returned to the hair area by injection. Platelets try to strengthen weak hair follicles. Thus, periodic hair loss is slowed down. Treatment with the PRP technique takes about 30 minutes. Both women and men can use this technique. It is generally recommended applying this technique after hair transplantation.
- Hair Transplantation: Hair transplantation is the most permanent solution to hair loss problem. It is especially preferred by people who have hair loss at the back of head problems. People with baldness problems seek out how to stop hair loss at the back of head. The best technique used today is hair transplantation. Hair transplantation is the transplantation of follicles taken from healthy areas instead of hair loss. Hair transplantation with micro surgical methods should be planned and applied individually.