Safer Method in Hair Transplantation
Safer Method in Hair Transplantation FUE is seen as a safer method of hair transplantation. It is the process of transplantation the hair follicles taken from the area coded in such a way that they do not spill between the two ears on the nape, to the area where the shedding occurs in the most safer method.
There are two methods used in hair transplantation today. Micro FUE method, which is a more up-to-date treatment, is the method with the highest success rate in hair transplantation. In this method, hair follicles are collected one by one from the nape area between both ears with the help of very thin special needles. In this way, there is no scar in the area where the roots are collected.
Micro FUE method, hair follicles collected from the nape with needles with a diameter of 0.6-0.8 mm, are washed, aligned and transplanted into the area to be hairy after a special process. In order to place the roots in the area to be transplanted, channels called slits are opened with the help of special needles or knives. These channels should be small enough to leave no traces and large enough to allow the roots to enter without damage.
HAIR TRANSPLANT ANALYSIS
Send you consultation notes to our Medical team by filling out the form. We will contact you within 24 hours.
Hair transplantation process takes 6-10 hours in proportion to the number of grafts to be transplanted.
What Is The Process After Hair Transplantation?
ou should rest the day after the hair transplant. During this period, use painkillers and antibiotics that are prescribed by our doctor. During this period, especially in the first week, it is useful to rest so that your head is higher than the heart level. We remove the small bandage on the back of your head 3 days after the operation. Our doctor who performed your transplantation will tell you about the special washing that you will do daily for 2 weeks. We strongly do not recommend smoking in the first 10 days after the surgery. Because this situation disrupts your circulation and may cause graft loss. It is important to have a protein-rich diet in the postoperative period.
After the 20th day, you can start sports and swim. However, we do not recommend swimming in the pool for the first 3 months due to the concentration of chemicals. You should avoid wearing hats and berets for the first 10 days. It is important to return to your normal life immediately after the operation, but we recommend that you avoid activities that will cause you to sweat excessively.
The transplanted hair sheds in 3-4 weeks and the transplanted area becomes thinner again. The regrowth of the planted roots starts from 4 months. They are 70% up to the 7th month and 90% up to the 9th month. It takes about 1 year for the hair to return to normal in terms of consistency and frequency. Remember, you should spend the period after hair transplantation safer.
Your General Health Matters
If you have any medication that you need to use regularly, tell your doctor. In addition, if you have health problems that may affect a surgery such as allergies, bleeding disorder, sleep disorder, asthma, high blood pressure, shortness of breath, diabetes, psoriasis, definitely consult your doctor before surgery. Any chronic illness can also affect your surgery. One day before hair transplantation, you should consult your doctor before taking any prescription or non prescription medication. During the hair transplant process, eat healthier and safer things and avoid harmful things.
Things to Consider After Hair Transplantation
Ask your doctor what to consider after hair transplantation. These problems are observed after hair transplantation. If followed, the expected result from hair transplantation is obtained.
GET FREE CONSULTATION
Our dedication to an excellent hair transplant quality and attention to the smallest details in customer service makes us one of the most preferred providers of hair transplants in Turkey
Here, we would like to state a few sine qua non rules about what to be considered after hair transplantation. In addition, your doctor will inform you about the developments. It is important to overcome the process after hair transplant surgery, which requires special applications, without any problems. You must use the prescribed medication regularly. Apply the recommended applications to get your new hair as soon as possible. How Long Is Recovery After Hair Transplant?
Before Hair Transplant
- If you are going to have a hair transplant, you will need a 7-10-day healing process. People who have a working life are recommended to do this during their leave periods of at least 7 – 10 days.
- Stop using blood thinners such as aspirin 1 week before the operation.
- You should quit depression medications, pain relievers, E and B vitamins, herbal products, food supplements and multivitamins 7 days before your operation. (Always stop your depression medication by consulting your doctor.)
- If you are using hair supporting drugs such as Finasteride (Propecia, Proscar etc.) and minoxidil (Rogaine, Regaine, etc.), quit 1 week before hair transplantation.
- For safer hair transplantation stop drinking alcohol 3 days before the operation.
- If you have medicines you use regularly, inform your doctor about them.
- When coming to the operation, choose clothes that do not rub on your head, which you can dress comfortably and be unclothed. (Shirt, coat etc.)
- Come to the operation after having breakfast.
- Do not cut your hair too short while coming to the operation.
- Pay attention to your hat selection to use after the operation. Get a hard, steep (winter) hat that can be adjusted from the back so that it does not touch the planting area.
- If you are going to have a vertex transplant, buy a travel pillow so you can sleep comfortably.
After Hair Transplant
- Use the medicines given to you regularly after the operation as described.
- After the operation, the bandage applied to the donor area (where the hair follicles are removed) should be removed 24-48 hours later.
- Since there is drowsiness after the operation, be careful not to hit your head unconsciously. Be especially careful when getting in or out of the vehicle.
- Do not tilt your head forward for 3 days as there is a possibility of swelling in the face after the operation. Eat protein-rich foods and drink plenty of water.
- Sexual intercourse should be avoided for the first week after the operation.
- Avoid environments such as pool, sea, bath, sauna and standing in the sun for a long time for 1 month after the operation.
- These behaviors should be avoided since frequent contact with the transplant and the recipient area and scratching may cause acne and infection.
- After the 15th day of the operation, the hair dryer can be used on a low setting.
- Sports should not be done for 1 month after the operation.
- Avoid scratching, hitting and hard blows in the transplantation area.
- Do not drink alcohol or smoke for a total of 15 days after the operation.
- You can start wearing the hat 3 days after the operation at the earliest. It is recommended to be used preferably after 1 week.
- You can dye your hair 6 months after the operation.
- You can start using hair styling products such as spray and gel 6 months after the operation. 4 Days After Hair Transplant