Prednol is a corticosteroid drug that prevents the release of substances that cause inflammation in the body. Its active ingredient is methylprednisone. It is used to treat arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, ulcerative colitis, allergic disorders and many other inflammatory diseases. It is available in tablet, ampoule, cream and pomade forms. Prednol, like all steroid medicines, can cause some side effects when using and discontinuing. For this reason, it is extremely important to use it carefully and under doctor’s control.
The active ingredient of the drug is Methylprednisolone. The PREDNOL 16 mg Tablet is a drug that increases the level of corticosteroids produced naturally in the body. PREDNOL, inflammatory diseases in the digestive system canals (inflammation of the esophagus, stomach, small and large intestine), inflammatory cases in the brain membranes, inflammation of blood vessels, anemia and blood-related (hematological) diseases, edema in the body, muscle diseases, inflammatory joint rheumatism Psoriatic arthritis, a disease in which psoriasis and arthritis coexist, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, inflammation of the tendon and its surrounding sheath, inflammation of the joints that develops in a short time in gout, skin rash and inflammatory muscle rheumatism manifested by weakness in the muscles (dermatomyositis), painful progressive, inflammatory rheumatism disease (ankylosing spondylitis) with stiffness and stiffness of the joints.
What Is Prednol?
Rheumatic diseases such as inflammation of the joints, which are marked by abrasion, pain and loss of function, which occur after an injury-crush and occur in the joint cartilage due to various conditions. more than one job inflammation of the muscular muscle, rheumatic rheumatism of the heart (rheumatoid carditis), burns, skin lesions, chronic inflammatory skin disease (atopic eczema); stress eczema (Lichen Simplex Chronicus), skin inflammation caused by external environmental effects (contact dermatitis);
Red, scaly, itchy rash on the scalp, eyebrows, eyelids, ears, mid-chest and other parts of the body (seborrheic dermatitis), inflammatory disorders associated with sores and itching (stasis dermatitis), skin rash, rash accompanied by fever and fatigue. dermatitis; inflammatory and itchy skin diseases such as dermatitis (discoid eczema) characterized by inflamed wounds in the form of coins or disc, MS disease, allergic eye disease, inflammatory condition of the optic nerves, respiratory system diseases (worsening of shortness of breath, pulmonary tuberculosis, pneumonia, hay fever or years long-lasting allergic rhinitis attacks), to prevent the body from rejecting the transplanted tissue/organ following organ or tissue transplants; diseases caused by a tumour or related to its formation, disorders related to the endocrine glands (endocrine diseases), conditions of insufficient secretion of cortisone produced by the body. The First Two Days After Hair Transplantation
ISSUES TO KNOW ABOUT PREDNOL 16 MG TABLET:
- If you are sensitive to the active ingredient of the drug; It is not recommended to use this medicine.
- PREDNOL increases the level of cortisone hormone, suppresses body immunity, prevents allergies and inflammation. By increasing corticosteroids, which are important for many bodily functions, it can help exacerbate symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis-MS (a disease of the protective sheath around the nerve fibers that carry messages in the brain and spinal cord), after surgery (such as organ transplantation), or in other stress situations. It is used to treat inflammation and allergic reactions affecting the brain, blood and blood vessels, muscles and joints, lungs, skin, eyes, stomach and intestines.
- The use of this drug can weaken your immune system with its effect of suppressing body immunity and your risk of infection may be easier. Avoid contact with infected and sick people. It can also activate your previous infection. For this, if you have any illness or infection in the last few weeks, you should inform your doctor.
- If you have a fungal infection in your mouth, throat or internal organs, a herpes sore in your eye, an infection that has not been treated in a short time, or a shingles disease, be sure to inform your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Avoid contact with people who have had measles and chickenpox. If you are expose to these diseases, get information from your physician immediately to prevent the disease.
- If you have an untreated purulent infection (infection with germs) or osteoporosis, a history of bowel surgery, small and large bowel perforation, bleeding, stomach or intestinal ulcer, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, congestive heart failure, history of malaria, liver disease ( cirrhosis), renal failure, any thyroid disorder, sudden seizure disease, eye pressure (glaucoma) disease or cataracts, herpes sore in the eyes, diabetes (diabetes), tuberculosis (tuberculosis), severe mental depression, high blood pressure (hypertension) If you have any of the diseases, such as striated muscle weakness or any muscle disorder, dosage adjustment, blood and urine tests may be needed. Therefore, you should definitely discuss your diseases and the medications you are currently using with your doctor before treatment with this medicine.
PREDNOL 16 MG TABLET
- Live vaccination is not suitable during treatment. Because the vaccine may not have sufficient effect when used at the same time as PREDNOL.
- The use of this medicine in children may slow down the development of the child. If you observe that your child develops more slowly than normal while using this medicine, you should inform the physician.
- Do not stop using the drug suddenly. Otherwise, you may experience unwanted return (withdrawal) symptoms. Discuss with your doctor how to discontinue the medication in order to avoid return symptoms.
- It is not recommend to be use during pregnancy and breastfeeding without consulting a physician.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS OF THE DRUG:
- In case of difficulty in breathing, hives, swelling of the face, lips, tongue and throat. You should report it to your doctor immediately.
Any of the side effects such as bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood, eye pressure, increased protrusion or bulging of the eyeball, vision problems, bleeding, pancreatitis. Severe pain radiating from the upper part of the stomach to the back, nausea and vomiting, slow development in children. When it develops, you should immediately consult your doctor. Can The Implant Cause Hair Loss?
HOW TO USE PREDNOL 16 MG TABLET:
- You should use the PREDNOL Tablet as prescribe by your doctor. During the treatment, always follow your doctor’s instructions. If it is use more or less than recommend , your illness will not improve, on the contrary, it will seriously harm your health.
- Drink each dose of the medicine with enough water. It is recommend to take it preferably on a full stomach.