PRP hair post care
Today, we will talk about “PRP hair post care”. Besides, PRP Hair Treatment, What Should You Pay Attention To After PRP, Effects After PRP and Permanent Protection Process How to Apply PRP, Who Doesn’t Have PRP Hair Treatment, Who will be mentioned. In addition, PRP Treatment is not Applicable, What is Prp Treatment, How is Prp Applied? We will also talk about issues.
WHAT IS PRP TREATMENT?
PRP process is the separation of blood plasma by a special process by taking a small amount of blood from the person’s body. It is the process that helps restore the body by injection. Thus, it gives the skin elasticity and shine.It is applied to restructure the skin in wounds and skin damage.
If your hair is thin and thin, you can contribute to your hair being healthy and strong again with Hair PRP application. Hair PRP application provides the revitalization of your hair follicles, thus providing the necessary cell renewal support for your weak or thinned hair.
What Should You Pay Attention To After PRP?
- It is normal to have redness on its surface after PRP.
- After the PRP application, the patient can go home and do not need to stay in the hospital.
- After you have PRP, you should not wash your hair for the first 3 hours, do not use hair styling for the first 6 hours, and use shampoos suitable for your skin pH for the first three days after PRP.
- If there is swelling in the application area, you can use an ice massage.
- Continue not to use blood thinners for 7 days and do not enter the sauna and steam room for two days after PRP.
- For the fast recovery period, you should take care not to consume cigarettes and alcohol for the first 3 days.
- After having PRP, you should not wash your hair for the first 3 hours and you should not do hair styling for the first 6 hours.
- After PRP, you should use shampoos that are compatible with your skin.
Post-PRP Effects and Permanent Protection Process
- It reveals its effect with a more vivid and bright skin starting from the first week.
- Provides a natural and restructured skin barrier
- It has been clinically proven that hair root nutrition and growth rate are intense and intense and can be followed.
- Application as a regeneration treatment without any use gives a result that the eyes cannot perceive any intervention effect.
- In order to continue the treatment of PRP Treatment, you need to be in constant communication.You can achieve more permanent and impressive results when a minimum of 4-6 sessions are applied at regular intervals.
How is PRP Applied?
The PRP application process takes place as follows. 1 tube of blood taken from the person is placed in the separation device and then concentrated several times. Thus, PRP obtained from the desired own blood is injected into the area where small needles are required.
The growth factor release of PRP is completed in the first 10 minutes and 1 hour. However, PRP should be applied to the required area within 10 minutes. PRP Injection Hair Before And After
Who Cannot PRP Hair Treatment?
- Those who use blood thinners and do not have inflammation,
- People with infection problems and cancer patients and people with a history of cancer,
- Those with anemia,
- Those who have coagulation problems,
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding women,
- It is not applied to those with heart and kidney failure and those with liver disease.
Who is PRP Hair Treatment Applied to?
The best candidates for PRP hair treatment are usually those with thin and sparse hair. It is a more effective treatment method for people who suffer from hair loss, weakness and thinning. PRP promises to strengthen existing weak hair and thicken thin hair. Thus, unfortunately, there is no method to benefit people who do not have targeted hair follicles.
PRP hair treatment is applied to those who want it with it and afterwards. PRP applied before and after transplantation ensures that the hair follicles hold better.
Does PRP Hair Treatment Work?
The first studies on PRP hair treatment were studies with hair transplantation. The hair follicles that emerged with this study were kept in PRP and then transplanted to the balding area. As a result, a more intense increase in hair follicles was observed compared to normal hair transplantation.
In a similar hair, before the hair transplantation, the hair follicles were left with the PRP solution and performed after the transplantation. During the study period, anagen, in which the hair follicles were actively growing, more growth was observed in the hair. Other studies in the literature have produced similar results. As a matter of fact, it has been reported that obtaining PRP hair on hair loss problem has significant differences in hair diameter and density.
These studies are taken into consideration ‘Does PRP hair treatment work?’ The answer to the question is yes. hair loss PRP is an effective method in the treatment of hair diseases. However, as we mentioned before, it is imperative that the hair follicles are not dead yet. Although it shows that PRP works, it should be noted that there is no data on this subject. And it should be considered that PRP is an auxiliary treatment method to medical main treatments. If PRP hair treatment is presented as an effective and safe method, it shows the effect of new studies. Is PRP Effective For Hair Loss?
How Should PRP Be Done?
PRP treatment should be done especially at intervals of 1 to 4 weeks. Of course, depending on the situation and need, PHP treatment is applied every 15 days. Preferably, 4 to 6 sessions are considered appropriate. However, this sometimes goes up to 6 to 8 sessions. The duration of PRP treatment can vary from 6 to 12 months. However, once the curing is over, 1 or 2 times a year can be injected according to demand. PRP will be applied, it can be given with the mesotherapy method by experiment.
PRP treatment should not be forgotten that it is a treatment method applied by doctors who are experts in the PRP procedure. The frequency of application in hair transplantation and hair loss treatment can be written, your physician will be the decision maker about the subject.Today we discussed the issue of PRP hair post care. If you want to get more detailed information about PRP hair post care, you can contact us.