Stem Cell Hair Transplant Results
Stem Cell Hair Transplant Results The perception that hair loss problems do not have treatment options has started to change with many hair transplantation techniques, and this perception has almost ended with stem cell hair transplantation treatment. Regardless of whether women or men, young or old, any patient who suffers from hair loss can easily choose this type of treatment, both the prevention of hair loss is supported and new hair strands can be grown in areas where the current conditions are strengthened.
Although there are dozens of hair transplant techniques, it is the most promising method for today’s hair loss problems. With this technique, also known as stem cell hair cloning, those who have had stem cell hair transplantation shed light on other patients with their positive comments. Hair stem cell therapy is the only technique with the most positive comments in terms of comments.
What is Stem Cell Hair Transplant?
Undoubtedly, stem cell hair transplantation is the most promising method for patients struggling with hair loss problems. The absence of surgery is also one of the reasons for preference. Each of the stem cells is naturally located in the human body and is called a precursor cell that can transform into many cell types. The root parts of the hair also contain stem cells. Hair stem cells may be severely damaged due to baldness and thus become passive. Hair stem cells that can be obtained from oils are injected into the scalp using the injection method. Thus, they can be stimulated so that the damaged hair follicles can be repaired and new hair growth can be achieved.
The reason for the use of fats as a source in stem cell cultivation is that it is one of the tissues in the human body where stem cells are most common. If we give a short example; There are thousand times more stem cells in adipose tissues compared to bone marrow tissues. There is no need for external chemicals for the application of stem cell therapy. This reinforces the reliability of the method. Healthy fats are used from the areas where the patient has the most fat (such as abdomen – hip – belly, etc.). These oils are subjected to special processes and the stem cells are separated. Stem cell hair transplant treatment can be used both in cases of baldness and in areas where hair loss – hair follicles are weak.
How is Stem Cell Hair Transplantation Performed?
To remove stem cells, a mini-scale liposuction procedure is applied first. With liposuction, sufficient amount of fat is taken from the areas where the patient’s adipose tissues are excessive. Of course, how much fat will be taken will be determined and calculated during the preliminary examination. The first place where fat is taken is in the abdomen. Generally, the first area of fat in men or women is the abdominal region. If there is no fat in the abdominal area, it is directed to other areas. If we continue to tell about the abdomen; Excess fat tissue taken from abdominal areas is subjected to various processes and stem cells are separated from each other.
Stem cells separated from fatty tissues offer effects that activate hair follicles, activate growth and trigger hair volume and density. Since there are no surgical steps, stem cell has many positive returns by those who have hair transplantation. Time is required to extract stem cells from the adipose tissues. Tissues are sent to the special laboratory and stem cells are asked to be removed. Approximately one month is required for this.
If there is such a laboratory in the clinic or hospital where hair transplantation will be performed, it will take less time. Fat tissues can also be taken from the scalp. If it is taken from the scalp, the back of the ear is removed from the area. For this, local anesthesia is given to the patient first. It is sufficient to remove 3 tissues with a diameter of approximately 2.5 mm. All transactions can be terminated within one session. Stem Cell Hair Transplantation Price
Points to Consider After the Procedure
- Balanced – in the name of a healthy diet; Weight and priority should be given to foods that support skin, tissue and hair health.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption should be stopped and should not be used. Thus, the recovery phase can pass much faster and the effects can be observed in a shorter time.
- It is recommended to consume sufficient amounts of all B group vitamins such as vitamin B7, Biotin, B12 vitamins which are in the hair structure and are necessary for hair health. It is important to obtain these vitamins from natural foods. For this, it is enough to focus on foods such as Chicken, Banana, Nuts, Eggs and Avocados.
- Consume cereal group foods rich in zinc.
- In terms of iron, choose foods such as oyster and spinach.
- You can choose almond and natural olive oil for vitamin E.
- For vitamin C, broccoli and citrus fruits will be ideal.
- After the application, you should perform the maintenance practices recommended by your specialist. Turn to products such as shampoo and spray that are given to you. Do not use from other shampoos.
- You may feel mild pain after the operation. There will be no pain for the next day.
- If antibiotics are prescribed, use them regularly.
- Do not exercise for the first few days.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight.
What are the disadvantages?
Stem Cell Hair Transplant Results No drawbacks were noted in terms of disadvantage. The body’s own fat tissues are used. We can give an example of timing as the only drawback. Stem cells must be separated from the fat tissues taken. If the clinic or hospital that will do the treatment does not have the necessary equipment to remove stem cells, it is necessary to wait at least 1 and a maximum of 4 weeks.
After what age can hair stem cell treatment be performed?
Currently there is no age limit for treatment. The important thing is that hair loss is done before it progresses.
When will the results of hair stem cell treatments be seen?
One month after the procedure, the transplanted stem cells begin to take effect, with maximum results seen in 6-12 months.Cell Hair Transplant Results Hair Transplant Surgery With Stem Cells