What Is Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant?
What is stem cell FUE hair transplant? It is actually similar to a traditional hair transplant. The follicles then reproduce in the laboratory and are reimplanted into the scalp in areas of hair loss. This allows the hair to grow where the follicles are obtained as well as where they are transplanted.
Stem cell therapy for hair loss increases the growth and thickness of new hair and reverses hair loss
What is stem cell FUE hair transplant?
Your body’s stem cells are responsible for healing and repairing tissues. These stem cells are the basic building blocks that can be transformed into any cell. The layer of fat under the skin hosts many mesenchymal stem cells. Thanks to revolutionary technology, these mesenchymal stem cells can be harvested to take advantage of their regenerative properties.
Stem cell hair transplantation was successfully performed in 2017 by Italian researchers. The procedure begins with a perforation biopsy to remove the stem cells from the individual. The perforation biopsy is performed by taking a rotating instrument into the skin to remove a sample of cylindrical tissue.
How does stem cell therapy work?
Anesthesia is used to have a comfortable experience. The hair follicles are placed in a high-tech machine for the filtration and collection of concentrated stem cells.
The treated stem cells are then injected into bald areas with the best needles to minimize discomfort.
FUE Stem Cell hair transplant targets
- To help you regain a rich head of hair
- For transplantation of maximum number of transplants (up to 4000 transplants)
- Give better results with minimal downtime and recovery
Benefits of Stem Cell FUE
Stem cells are cells found in all tissues, including the scalp. The main function of stem cells is to replace or regenerate cells that are damaged or dead.
This promotes hair growth and reverses hair loss.
Here are the options that make Stem Cell FUE essential for hair restoration surgery:
- Allows cutting of cuttings at the fastest speed with 100% accuracy and precision.
- This technique has a minimal rate of implant damage.
- The chances of shock loss are minimal in the case of somatic FUE cells.
- It is the only technique that allows hair regeneration in the donor area.
- More than 50 p.c hairs regenerate and grow in the donor area at intervals of three months.
- Improve thin and damaged hair.
- Help the hair follicle to become healthy and strong.
- Strengthen existing hair.
- Promotes natural hair growth.
- Minimally invasive treatment.
- Positive results within a month.
- A sure solution for hair loss.
What problems does it help?
On average, each person can shed about 50-100 hairs daily and this hair loss is not noticeable. However, excessive hair loss can be unsightly and can leave scars on the scalp.
Baldness, also known as alopecia, can affect both men and women, resulting in hair loss. Bald spots may appear or the hair may weaken significantly, causing large falls when washing or combing.
Hair loss or baldness usually occurs when damaged or dead hair follicles prevent the growth of new hair. Stem Cell hair treatment will promote the stimulation of new hair cells. They help in the growth of new follicles, so new hair when transplanted into the scalp. In addition, the treatment not only helps fight hair loss but also improves the quality and texture of the hair.
Precautions in the treatment of stem cells
The shower is ok. Try to avoid unnecessary contact of the area with your fingers for the first day. Patients can shampoo as usual after the first few days.
Painkillers are usually not necessary. Patients can exercise or work as usual.
Preparing well for surgery is vital to overcome the same, and the same goes for FUE hair transplantation. Follow these tips to make sure the surgery can be successful:
- All blood thinners should be avoided for at least two weeks before and after surgery.
- Avoid smoking for the last 3 weeks before the hair transplant.
- Do not drink alcohol or caffeinated beverages for at least one week before surgery.
- Complete the entire prescription and perform examinations and reports submitted to the clinic much earlier.
- Do not wash your scalp for one or two days after surgery.
- Avoid touching your scalp for at least the first two weeks, as this can cause infection.
- Avoid taking blood thinners for a few weeks after a Stem Cell FUE transplant.
- Smoking should be avoided for another two weeks after surgery.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages and alcohol for at least a week after the hair transplant.
- Avoid sun exposure. Direct sunlight is harmful to newborn hair follicles.
- Do not massage your scalp for 10 to 14 days, otherwise, your neoplastic implants will be damaged.
- It is strictly forbidden to pick up or scratch the scalp for 15 to 20 days.
When will I be eligible for a stem cell transplant?
There are many factors involved in the game. Hair stem cell transplantation may be right for you if:
- You suffer from hair loss for a long time and a pattern has been created.
- You are in good health for treatment.
- Your hairline has fallen out as a result of an operation, for example.
- You have lost your hair as a result of injuries such as burns.
Proper diagnosis is essential.
Side effects of stem cell therapy
There are no side effects at all, as the stem cells used come from your body without compatibility problems. There is usually no pain, swelling, bleeding, scarring, or other problems.
Expected stop time for stem cell therapy
Patients will see improvements in the thickness and density of their existing hair. There is visible growth of new hair follicles even in the first month.
It is recommended that they return for follow-up approximately 14 days after the first session. Our doctor will monitor your progress and ensure that everything goes well.
Should I shave my hair or let it grow before the treatment?
However, if your hair is shaved, more cuttings could be extracted, which would have the best results. Of course, this rarely happens to women for aesthetic reasons, unless explicitly requested.
How many transplants will they receive?
Theoretically, all transplanted hairs will get. However, transplants are more vulnerable in the first few days after treatment and some may be lost. You can reduce it to a minimum by following our instructions.
What is stem cell FUE hair transplant? For questions like these, you can contact our clinic.