What Is The Cost Of FUE Hair Transplants?
What Is The Cost Of FUE Hair Transplants? Hair is one of the first and most important aspects of a person’s personality. About 60 percent of men and 50 percent of women worldwide experience some form of hair loss. What is the cost of FUE hair transplants? Continue reading the article to find out.
The first transplant was performed in 1939 in Japan. Hair transplant procedures have become successful due to technological advances. Surgeons use mini-transplants to reduce the appearance of transplanted hair on the scalp. There is no difference between existing hair on the scalp and that which grows after a hair transplant procedure.
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction):
The extracted pockets are then placed in small holes made with a blade or special needle. The area is covered with bandages to stimulate rapid healing. This procedure allows the surgeon to remove nearly 5,000 hair follicles in one sitting.
Facial hair transplant
Facial hair transplantation is generally concerned with hair restoration on facial areas. Transplants require extra experience, as they differ from scalp hair transplants. Normally, the Follicular Unit Extraction technique is used, but in other cases, the FUT or strip approach may be used.
Causes of facial hair loss
- Medications: You may lose your hair if you have previously been treated for cancer, such as chemotherapy and radiation.
- Certain types of hair loss: Patients with alopecia areata or alopecia areata have higher rates of facial hair loss.
- Trauma: Loss of a loved one, accidents or prolonged stress can also cause facial hair loss.
- Previous Hair Transplant Surgery: You can also get a broken beard if your hair has previously been extracted for a hair transplant.
- Scars: Any form of scarring from an accident or injury and even bad shaving approaches.
Benefits of facial hair transplants
- Sophisticated & newer look
- Ideal cosmetic approaches
- It boosts self-confidence in both men and women
- Natural results
Forms of facial hair transplants
Beard hair transplant
Beard hair transplantation first requires understanding the dimension of a man’s face in order to achieve symmetry results.
Eyebrow hair transplant
Their density, length, and appearance can change leaving one with a strange appearance. It is a 2-4 hour process.
Can women get a hair transplant?
Yes, women can also have hair transplants. Hair loss is very annoying for women because it is a source of beauty. The hair transplant technique is chosen depending on the type of hair loss that affects a woman.
Some of the types of hair loss in women are:
- Female baldness
- Attraction of alopecia
- Alopecia that develops after trauma or surgery and
- Alopecia scar
Advantages of hair transplant procedures in women
- It is a permanent solution for hair loss in women.
- The results are natural and beautiful.
- Various treatments can be used to increase the strength of the hair and its volüme.
- Restores the beauty of a woman, which increases her self-confidence.
How long does hair growth take?
Rehabilitation involves leaving the hair transplant site and the source of the follicles for treatment. These are wrapped in protective bandages by doctors after the procedure. Your doctor will also prescribe some painkillers to relieve the pain after the hair transplant procedure.
Most people can return to work 2 to 5 days after surgery. Most people will see 60% of new hair after 6 to 9 months.
How to Choose a Hair Transplant Surgeon
There are several factors to consider when choosing a hair transplant surgeon that are:
- Either they specialize in hair restoration.
- How long has it been in practice?
- How many hair transplant procedures have they performed.
- What certifications/credentials of the table.
- Before/after photos of real patients.
- Precautions to be taken.
Precautions to Take Before Hair Transplant Surgery
One week before the hair transplant procedure, stop taking this medicine as they may increase bleeding during the procedure. You can continue to take them 2 days after the procedure.
You should avoid smoking at least one week before the procedure.
Ask your doctor before taking any prescription medication 1 day before the hair transplant. If you are taking finasteride or Propecia, you can continue your dose as usual. Minoxidil or Rogaine should be stopped 1 day before the procedure and then continued after 2 weeks.
- You do not need to shave your hair before you come.
- Consider an experienced surgeon for the procedure.
- Precautions to be followed after hair transplant surgery
- Wait a few days after surgery to wash your hair. Use a mild shampoo for the first few weeks.
- Do not squeeze a brush or comb new cuttings for about 3 weeks.
- Do not wear hats or sweaters and jackets until your doctor says it is okay.
- Keep facial areas clean and protected from environmental factors such as pollution and chemicals.
What is the cost of FUE hair transplants?
The total cost of hair transplant depends to a large extent on many factors such as:
- Transplant area: The area where you want to do the hair transplant plays an important role. Usually, the basic cost of a regular hair transplant is lower than the cost of a face or body hair transplant.
- The number of transplants: This is the most important factor that will determine the cost of treatment. The more transplants required, the more you will have to pay for the treatment. If the hair is thin and silky, then you will need more cuttings to cover the area.
- The number of sessions: If the implanted requirement is higher, the number of sessions will increase, which will automatically increase your costs.
- Patient health: Even your health will play an important role when you undergo a hair transplant. Because of this, the patient may need two sessions to complete the procedure. Because of this, the total cost of the process increases.
- The surgeon’s experience: The success rate of the procedure depends to a large extent on the surgeon’s experience. Of course, the more experience the surgeon has, the more he will be charged for the treatment.
- Type of technique: FUE is an advanced hair transplant technique. Its cost is always higher than the FUT technique.
- Price of medical equipment: Even the cost of equipment used during the procedure plays an important role in determining the cost of treatment. Some of the techniques require special tools, which can increase the cost of treatment.
- Labor costs: The very specialized and experienced staff does not come cheap. The presence of good staff is very important for the success rate of the process.
You have read the article we wrote to answer the question of what is the cost of FUE hair transplants. Please contact our clinic for more information.